It became possible to print on the outer periphery of concaved cylinders by attaching sliding feature to your pad printing machine.
* The machine needs to have holding mode at the printing position (pressing on substrate).
- It is possible to print on the outer periphery of concaved cylinders which Screen printing cannot.
The concaved height is available up to 10mm.
- Also printable if the concaved surface is curved.
- The length of sliding feature is adjustable with your substrate size.
1. It is same with usual pad printing method until silicone pad lift ink from plate.
2. Holding silicone pad at the printing position (pressing on substrate).
3. The substrate will be rotated and slide by touching silicone pad by sliding feature.
4. Silicone pad will rise after printing on substrate.
- For printing on the outer periphery of concave cylinders, use the same width silicone pad (bar shaped) with concaved are.
- For avoiding deformation, silicone pad should be held by right height.
- Printing plate should be wider than outer diameter length or cylinder.
- Etching image should be adjusted if deformation is happened.
- Concaved depths should be up to 10mm depth, 8mm width.
Please contact us for printing trial.